[RBS] Welcome the new olim and join us tomorrow for the summer ulpan Friday trip! 10 places left!

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:07:19 IDT 2012

In the frame of our summer ulpan for new olim, we will be going on a
Friday trip tomorrow. We have 10 open spaces and therefore, with a
short notice, I invite you to join us and welcome the new olim.

Tomorrow, Friday, August 3rd, we will be visiting in Kibutz Shalavim
at the "havaya bacramim"
www.kibutzshalabim.co.il/about/english_havaya-bacramim

First ones to sign up at olimhelp at gmail.com will be confirmed.

The bus will be leaving  at 8:30 Ahavat Israel girls school on Sorek
st. and will return at 13:00.

Price: children  38 shekel, adults 22 shekel (including transportation!)

Tami Elmaliach
Project coordinator
English speaking olim
Municipality of Beit Shemesh