[RBS] List of Daf Yomi Shiurim

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 11:19:54 IDT 2012

I have compiled a list of Daf Yomi Shiurim from various sources. Many of them are from several years ago and I have labelled as unconfirmed.  Please send me an email if you can confirm that one of those shiurim is still going and what the correct information is (or whether the shiur has stopped). If you know of other shiurim, please let me know as well.

See it all at http://www.shemesh.co.il/cgi-bin/dafyomi.cgi

Mazal Tov to all who finished Shas. B"Hatzalacha to those starting.

See you at the next Siyum on 7 Tevet 5780 (Jan. 4, 2020)!!!

Kol Tuv.

Yossi