[RBS] The pros in rbs

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 07:15:11 IDT 2012

 "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.
There are pros and cons in all aspects of life.   When choosing a painter,  choose the pros.
We speak your language : we work with you, for you and with patience. The longest proffesional  team of painters residing in town who still paint by numbers.

JNPShmuel has been painting in RBS since 2004 with his same team and is not affiliated to any other painters in town.  For you free - no obligation quote, call  JNPShmuel  0545682695