[RBS] Intex pool 15'x48" for sale

Serena Benovitz serenabeno at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 18:50:25 IDT 2012

We are selling a large above ground intex pool 15' diameter, 4' deep. The pool is one year old.
The pool comes with a ladder, pool cover, pump with 1 new filter, pool net, skimmer, 2 chlorine dispensers with 2 chlorine disks and a bag of small choline rocks, bottle of pool shock for sanitizing the pool, 10 mats to be used as the surface under the pool.
The pool liner is included, but due to negligence, has holes. Holes can be patched or alternatively a new liner can be purchased from intex in Israel for 950 shekel (intex Israel phone number 03-907-6666 ext1).
This pool costs approximately 4000 shekel in stores in the BS/RBS area.
We are selling it for 1335shekel which includes a credit for 335 shekel to the bayit vegan store in the aizor taasiyah of bet shemesh (pool supply and home and garden store).
Please contact Serena Benovitz if interested -052-447-7109

Sent from my iPhone