[RBS] bike & camera sold but we still have....

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:15:38 IDT 2012

  The bike and camera have been sold

Still many books for 2 nis each available

Also, Akai double cassette/radio/cd player 100 nis

Cat carrier 45 nis

Accounting calculator with paper roll 10 nis

TTL AIS-06 off camera shoe cord   free

Sergents Gold cat flea treatment 2 nis

Hartz Ultraguard flea & tic spray for cats

Hartz Ultraguard plus flea and tic collar for cats 5nis

HP 15 black ink cartridges (generic brand) 4 used or open pkgs 20 nis for
all 4

3 brand new HP 15 black ink (generic brand) 30 nis each

HP78 color ink cartridge (generic brand) 1 new for 45 nis

1 used for 10 nis

Recumbent exercise bike 1500 nis

992-1859
sderot nahar hayarkon 26/5
third floor

You can stop by tomorrow between 2pm and 4pm or call to set up a time to
come

See you there

Marti