[RBS] selling brand new and used vitamins

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun Aug 5 21:38:08 IDT 2012

Dear RBS

I have several vitamins that I am selling at a discounted price since I can no longer take these anymore. Some of them are brand new -unopened and some are opened but in great condition.

Selling:

2 brand new - unopened bottles of Kosher Superherb Omega 3 -110 capsules and 1 bottle opened of nover  90 percent full of the pills for a price of 75 shekels or OBO

1 unopened bottle of Vitamin shoppe Aged Garlic Extract Organic  300 capsules and 1 bottle opened at least 30 pills for 85 shekels or OBO

1  bottle opened of Superherb Vitamin E- Mixed Tocopherols capsules Kosher of at least 30 capsules for 30shekels or OBO

If you are interested in purchasing, please email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net

Thanks

Reuven Ashenberg