[RBS] news from Meuchedet

devori jacobson devorij at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 11:00:18 IDT 2012

Meuchedet RBS A' clinic:

1) Is happy to welcome Dr. Tavdi to our clinic
Dr. Tavdi is a Urologist - he see's children as well as adults
Dr. Tavdi is English speaking,he works out of Wolfson hospital and operates in Assuta.
He works in the RBS A' clinic every other Sunday afternoon between 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
and in the Migdal Hamayim clinic every other Friday between 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Appointments can be made thru the Meuchedet calling center *3833

2) is happy to inform the Meuchedet members that we have expanded the Lab hours in our clinic

Our lab hours are as follow:
Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30
Monday 8:00 - 11:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 10:30