[RBS] Rimon Realty Fantastic Five

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Tue Aug 7 13:08:16 IDT 2012

R133

Every week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties.

For a full listing of over 80 properties for sale and rent, call us today
for a free consultation!

This week's Fantastic Five:
1) Nachal Ayalon/Refaim-exclusive
9 room, cottage, private entrance, 2 porches, nice sized rooms, updated and
modern, garden, close to shuls, central location, very spacious!

2) Nachal Dolev-exclusive
4 room, first floor, machsan, great location, good investment opportunity
1, 150, 000 nis

3) Nachal Maor-exclusive
4 room, 1st floor, a/c, machsan/office, master bedroom en suite, desire
able location 1, 350,000 nis

4) Nachal Lachish-exclusive
4.5 room, central a/c, custom kitchen, 1st floor, machsan-reduced price 1,
275,000 nis

5) Storefront-exclusive
Mercaz RBSA, 45m in the center of town on a main road facing traffic, great
business opportunity 8500nis per month

Rentals:

Dolev duplex 4200 nis
Hayarkon 5 rooms, spacious 5000 nis

Katlav 5 rooms, garden, master bedroom en suite, big porch 5000 nis

Kishon 11 room mansion 12000 nis

Lachish 5 rooms 4500 nis

Micha 5 room duplex 4200 nis

Micha 7 rooms, full a/c 6200 nis

Noam 3 rooms 3000 nis

Revivim 4 rooms 4000 nis

Shacham 5 room penthouse 5300 nis

 READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON.............

When I decided to sell my home, I only called Rimon because I know they are
honest.

Yehuda was amazing – he gave me great negotiating advice and solved
problems quickly

The real miracle was that we sold my apartment and bought one on the same
day!

Professional, knowledgeable, helpful and patient…what more could you ask
for??!!

Thanks Yehuda!
Pesach Newmark
Intentional Success Coaching‬