[RBS] COLMAR'S FEELING THE HEAT ARE YOU ????

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 07:54:53 IDT 2012

 Feeling the heat ??

 Colmar can help make life easier[and cooler]

 Try our coldcuts either for lunches or sandwiches or for
 your trips overseas: we have, sliced & vacuum packed:-
 Corned Beef,Pastrami,Roast Beef or Pickled Tongue

 Or have our great meat/chicken platters for Shabbos or your
 Simcha

 For your Shabbos meals we have ready vacuum packed brisket
 cooked and sliced with either a Savoury or Honey/Mustard or
 Cranberry Sauce

 If you are having a barbeque we have great matured
 Entrocote steaks, Burgers and Boerewors

 Also uncooked corned beef and briskets nicely trimmed so
 they are easier to cook OR we can cook and slice the meat
 for you at a small extra cost.

 We also have Chopped and Danish Herring and Kichel and of
 course Biltong

 ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL
 MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR

 THE MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR
 SHEIRIT YISRAEL

 Call us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

 Hope you have a good week,

 Margaret and Colin Abrams