[RBS] SPECIAL on 100% Whole Wheat Bread at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 15:46:34 IDT 2012

SPECIAL!!! 100% whole wheat loaf pan, only 15 NIS (16 NIS sliced) instead of the regular 17 NIS (18 NIS sliced).

This is by far the healthiest, the simplest and the tastiest bread we make. It is pure natural goodness with no additives of any kind, only 100% coarsely ground organic whole wheat flour (which we stone grind ourselves), water, wild yeast and sea salt.

Whole wheat has many advantages to your health. The wheat germ contains a plethora of vitamins and minerals. The outer pericarp layer when broken up gives us bran which aids our digestive system by providing fibre. The endosperm, the middle part of the wheat kernel provides protein and carbohydrates for energy.

99.9% of bakeries around the world tamper with whole wheat breads in a million ways - they remove the wheat germ to prolong shelf life, they add gluten to give more rise to the loaf, they dilute it with white flour and add coloring to make you think it is really whole wheat and another bunch of nasty tricks.

Our 100% whole wheat is nothing but. Pure whole wheat, pure goodness, pure health and pure taste.

And it is on special this week!

Saidels bakery also has a wide range of other health breads, special challahs, bagels, cookies, apple pies and much more.

Visit our website now for details and to order - http://saidels.com

We deliver to Ramt Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user
friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222