[RBS] JFS for your health and happiness questions, just like in the old country

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Aug 11 21:07:50 IDT 2012

*Welcome, all olim!
And welcome back to all of you who know us well, already.

Jewish Family Services Israel has been open since 2002, helping English
speakers in Israel to find services in the social work, counseling,
coaching, psychology, psychiatry, and health consultation arenas.  And
we have loved every minute of it, because we get to watch you continue
to benefit from the help received, B"H.

We also teach classes throughout the year.  They are wonderful, rich,
and of value.  Beginning next week we plan to unveil the fall class
list, which covers two Marriage Boot Camp classes (one for men and the
other for women), and an interesting introductory class called Easy Does
It!  This is a Stress Management plus Neurofeedback approach, to help
you change your life or work on your goals.  Plus our Healing Pain class
for chronic pain sufferers -- ouch no more!  And as always, the Living
With Loss class.

Stay tuned, and be ready to move respond quickly, because for most of
our classes, we limit enrollment to five students, for a more personal
learning opportunity.

JFS has the services that you need -- available in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv,
and the Beit Shemesh areas.

Call or email for more information, at any time!
*

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
       Psychology and Social Work