[RBS] Check out our many new and exclusive properties for sale and rent!

Vista Homes Realty vistarbs at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 10:25:11 IDT 2012

Vista Homes Realty is one of the leading realtors in RBS.  We have many years experience and have sold 100's of homes.  Check out our properties and give us a call to see how we can assist you.

Vista homes currently has many homes for sale. Now is the ideal time to buy.
If you are looking to buy or sell, call us to see what we can offer you.  We also have a variety of rentals available immediately for the
summer. Check out our new Chazon Galili properties in RBS Gimmel.

NEW EXCLUSIVE -Nachal Ein Gedi - Triplex cottage, gorgeous wood kitchen, high-end upgraded, one-of-a-kind - 3.2

NEW EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 6 room penthouse, 2 floors, gorgeous view, fully upgraded - 2.85
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Dolev - 6.5 rooms, low floor, huge garden upgraded kitchen, A/C, office- laundry room
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Dolev, 5 rooms, low floor, covered parking, central a/c, machsan 1.51
EXCLUSIVE - Arugot, 5.5 beautiful rooms, separate LR and DR, upgraded kitchen, machsan, a/ccovered parking
EXCLUSIVE - Nacahl Refaim, 7 room triplex, 200 meters, balcony, upgraded, entrance level - 2.38
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Katlav - 6 room triplex, extended LR, 40 meter rental unit, en suite master bath - 1.85
EXCLUSIVE --Nachal Ein Gedi - 7 Room triplex, 360 square meters, surrounded by garden, huge machsan, 5 parking spots - 3.5

EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi, 7 room cottage unit, beautiful kitchen, central air, garden and balcony, great opportunity 3.1
EXCLUSIVE -  Nachal Ein Gedi - 6 room, large triplex, great potential for expansion - 2.3

EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 8 room triplex, stunning, huge wood kitchen, high standard finish throughtout - 3.3
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 4 floor home, beautifully done, full basement, highest level finishes - 3.3
EXCLUSIVE - RBS Gimmel - 5 room, elevator, huge challal, great building - 1.18
EXCLUSIVE - RBS Gimmel, Luxurious private triplex, 400 meters - 2.8

OLD CITY OPPORTUNITY - 4 Large Rooms, 2 Huge Balconies, Private Entrance, Expansion options, Open view of Har Habayit, 3 Minute walk to the Kotel.
Make your dream a realty.
$1,000,000
(great investment opportunity)

Other Listings:

MIcha - 4.5 rooms, ground floor, balcony and garden, new kitchen, machsan, a/c - 1.53

Katlav, 3.5 rooms, 1st floor, a/c, huge balcony - 1.25

Shvil Hagichon, 5.5 rooms, 4 porches with option to expand, machsan, parking, quiet street - 1.5

Dolev - 3.5 rooms, large kitchen, machsan, parking - 1.25

Dolev - 7 rooms duplex penthouse, elevator, a/c, machsan, parking - 1.55

Dolev - 3 Rooms, private entrance, covered parking, LARGE EXPANSION OPTIONS 1.175

Tzealim - 6 rooms, garden duplex, fully air conditioned, covered parking, sukka. 2.09

Ein Gedi, 5 rooms, large balcony, upgraded kitchen, 3 way air-flow - 1.75 reduced

Sorek, 4 rooms, a/c,upgraded kitchen, 2 machsanim, balcony -1.23

Sorek, 4 rooms, 2nd floor with elevator, a/c, new kitchen - 1.15

Shimshon - 4.5 room penthouse, c/a, machsan -1.5

Shimshon - 6.5 room cottage, large garden, beautiful upgraded kitchen - 2.7

Meor - 5 room duplex penthouse, A/C, balcony, 1.65

Micha - 4 rooms, A/C, great view, machsan, balcony, option for expansion 1.18

Timna - 4.5 rooms, beautiful kitchen, A/C, machsan, great view and air - 1.35

Timna - 5 Rooms, ground floor, garden, 4 way air-flow, 2.1

Luz - 7 Room Cottage, Corner property, 400 meter garden, MUST SEE!

Lachish, 4 rooms, spacious BR, amazing view, extra large machsan- 1.3

RBS GIMMEL IS A REALTY
Vista Realty has joined up with Chazon et galili to sell the last remaining apartments.

Luxurious 5 room garden properties with 200 meter gardens, attached machsan, amazing vistas, starting at 1.4
Large 5 room penthouse duplexes, option to add 2 more rooms, large living
rooms, gorgeous view, feels like a house, starting at 1.65
THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
Grab this opportunity you join this unique and special project for real style and comfortable living.

FOR RENT

Katlav - 5.5 rooms, new kitchen, 4400/month
Matta - 4 Rooms, Invested Kitchen,  4000/month
Matta - 5.5 Rooms, great condition, 6000/month
Tiveria - 3 Rooms, A/C + ceiling fans, 3000/month
Meor - 5 Rooms, great condition, 4600/month
Micha - 7 room, 6500/month

Dolev - 7 room - 5250 month

Dolev - 5 room duplex - 4500/month

Call us or visit our website to see more of our featured properties.

Vista Homes Realty
02 991-2999
vistarbs at yahoo.com
http://vistarbs.com