[RBS] Paamonim lecture series (Hebrew) on Finance, Budget, getting through the month etc.

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 21:46:45 IDT 2012

This is your last reminder...if anyone is seriously
interested please let me know asap and pay up
by end of this week.  Otherwise I will have to cancel the whole thing.

Subject: Paamonim lecture series on Finance, Budget, getting through the month etc.

Shalom to All

I have finally zeroed in on dates that look good for the Paamonim
lecture series on finances, budget etc.  The series is geared to young adults -
students, working singles, soon to be married, married recently, and others
who feel they could use the professional tips that Paamonim is known for.

They have found us the lecturer and now I am going to need registration money.

Depending on how many of you participate, the cost to you will be
1,800 shekel, divided by number of participants.

If nine couples join, then the cost will be 200 shekel per couple, or 100
for a single.  If more join, it will be less.

I would like to collect at this time 200 per couple, with the hope that
I can refund money to all if there is a chance to do so.  If less than
a certain amount of people participate we cannot hold the series.
If we end up with 7 or 8 couples, I will have to collect the difference.

The lecture series will take place in my home, unless someone else
offers to host.  It will take place on the four Thursday evenings of the
month of September, the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th at 8:00 p.m.
No chagim on those evenings, and well before the academic year starts.

You pay for the series even if you can't show up for all sessions.

Please get in touch with me to indicate your commitment to participate,
and then arrange to bring me the money because your verbal commitment
will not be enough to ensure your participation.

Deadline:  August 15 for commitment and payment

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Shoshanna
9992805
0523-285469