[RBS] wonderful women's learning experience

barr_maor embarr1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 15 10:43:57 IDT 2012

Nishmat Seminary in Jerusalem will once again have their Elul Learning Program
from Sept. 2-24.  The program is for post college aged women and older.
  It is a fabulous high level learning experience.  To view all the details
go to nishmat.net, Alisa Flatow International Program, Elul program.  The
cost is $75 for learning from 9:30AM-6:00PM Sun-Thurs., but you can
register for any individual classes you want.  If there are ten women who would
like to participate, Nishmat will arrange a hasaah for 30 shekels a trip that
will leave from RBSA.  Please respond to me to let me know if you are
 interested in this program.
Edie Barr
embarr1 at bellsouth.net