[RBS] US Embassy in Beit Shemesh- not for awhile

ephraim geffen usembassyinbeitshemesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:43:41 IDT 2012

good afternoon- hope everyone is having a pleasant summer

the Embassy staff usually comes here once a year. Since their most
recent visit was early December, my guess is they will not be coming
again till Nov-Dec
they will contact me with a date and I will let each list know when
they are coming. Sign up is done ONLINE ONLY and when I send out an
email, all the info you need will be included

shabbat shalom
ephraim