[RBS] GAN ULPAN / GAN-GENENDY ONE OPENING LEFT!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 06:35:29 IDT 2012

A Gan Like No Other! (31/2-5-year-olds.)

Do you want a small group, a nurturing, and warm environment for your child?

We offer a loving, safe place where your child can discover the wonder of who they are, while learning to speak Hebrew without trauma!

We offer a fun Ulpan program (using puppets, games, music,
 art, dance and drama) for your child, focusing on building vocabulary and
 using Hebrew in every day life.

We offer music classes with Judy Clark, in Hebrew!

We offer art and creative drama classes.

We offer a Torani environment with a strong focus on social/emotional skills.

 We value lifelong learning skills over rote knowledge: creativity,
 curiosity, communication skills, and critical thinking skills.

 We offer nature, plants, pets, and tiyulim!

Gan Ulpan/ Gan-Nendy is located on the corner of Luz and Hayarkon.

Gan Ulpan/ Gan-Nendy is A Reggio Inspired program!

Gan Ulpan/ Gan-Nendy is the only Gan of it's kind in Israel!

Visit us online at:  www.ganulpan.org

  Register today!

Call Genendy Radoff at 991-6582 and leave a message

--
Asher & Miriam Friedman
www.miriamfriedmanmsw.com