[RBS] Come learn to quilt with CindyRQuilts

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 13:15:11 IDT 2012

I have an applique class in the mornings and a patchwork class in the
evenings now. Come join us and learn to quilt. You will leave my class with
a finished project and the knowledge to work in the future on your own.

I embellish my art with wool fibers and beads and buttons and....
Sound fun? You bet it is!

Consider this for chugim for your girls, moms, moms and daughters...

My approach is unique and fresh. Any project is possible. Learn great
skills and special techniques.
Classes in my studio in Beit Shemesh. Reasonable rates.

Call me soon!

--

Cindy Richard
www.CindyRQuilts.com