[RBS] You've worked hard this summer and deserve a present

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 20:38:08 IDT 2012

Summer is not easy, keeping the kids occupied or schlepping them to camp in this heat.  Coping with late nights and rushed mornings, out of routine kids fighting with each other.  You deserve an appreciation present :)  Buy for yourself or send my website link as a nudge to someone who will buy a present for you :)

Handmade stylish and functional bags for all life stages.  From baby bags to beyond my bags are handmade with attention to detail.  I work hard to create a product line where stylish can be practical too. The pockets are where you need them, the seams are enclosed so you can't see them, a design that makes sense.  Finally you can say you have found 'the bag', because if I don't have it in stock I can design and make it for you.

These are some ideas for 150 shekels each.

How about a new purse/wallet?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7803633

A lovely double zipper bag?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963

New Baby Gift Ideas

Diaper and Wipe Bags with WASHABLE changing mat
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=11039495

The MUST HAVE stroller caddy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499678 (lots more in stock that I hope to upload this week)

The MOST STYLISH AND USEFUL diaper bag you've ever had :) (Old stock on sale, new stock uploaded to my online shop)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499675

New range of yoga/pilates mat bags
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10954448

I live locally in RBS Alef, or you can shop online for a gift to send overseas.

www.traceylipman.etsy.com
999 2735
familylipman at gmail.com
--