[RBS] You really DO need an affadavit and lawyer's signature

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 07:43:43 IDT 2012

This post is for people who want to understand the facts, as I understand
them, not to read someone else's political propaganda.

I was asked me to post this directly to the lists.

To the best of my knowledge, Chok Hamiflagot, Seif 15 is still alive and
well. It is against the law to belong to more than one party.

In my many, many years of experience within the Likud, I can state the
following:

If someone joined Kadima WITHOUT officially cancelling their Likud
membership, and then, after realizing what a blunder they made, they want to
come back to Likud, they need a LEGAL AFFADAVIT SIGNED BY A LAWYER. This is
current as of last week when I checked it out.

This happened to many of our friends, here in Bet Shemesh. Several years
ago, a local Religious day school was promised funding or something, on
condition that they enroll a certain amount of people in to a certain
political party. The school, like the party, subsequently flopped.

When those people came back to me and said they wanted to return to the
Likud, they faced tremendous difficulties in doing so, including the
aforementioned legal affidavit and lawyer.

Bottom line, though, whichever party you choose to join, you will be much
more influential in Israeli politics than 98% of the rest of the nation.
Just choose well.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2.470/disgusted-by-politics-as-usual-join-a-p
arty.premium-1.453799

Aryeh Sonnenberg