[RBS] Special Women's Overnight Tiyul to Meron

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 13:45:51 IDT 2012

Sunday/Monday September 10,11 2012
Tour Kevrei Tzaddikim with  renoun women's Torah scholar and beloved teacher Rebbitzen Chani Haber- Mandel
This is a Special Tour to Meron and Kivrei Tzaddikim for women: Registration closes soon

From RBS/Jerusalem to Meron and back: 2 full days
with Rebbitzen Chana Haber- Mandel
Sunday and Monday September 10th and 11th 5772
Walk Meron kevarim of R Shimon bar  Yochai, Yossi Ben Kisma, Yeshiyahu ha Navi, Amuka, Yonaton  Ben Uziel and ,more
Lovely zimmerim sleeping accomodations, jeep tour in the   mountains of Meron, and shiurim throughout by Chana Haber- Mandel, sister of Rabbi Yaacov Haber in RBS
Please phone Chani ONLY for  details: 0527-663-301
The cost is 250 nis
Price does not include meals or transportation
Ladies usually take the bus/carpool and bring food for shared meals
breakfast is coffee and fruit or cereal at the zimmer and a  stop in a very inexpensive mehadrin place for a  late lunch on the way home
Additional 90shek for a wonderful 2 hour jeep tour which takes you to kevarim not accessible by foot

Recommendation for the tour with Chani: "Recently I went on a tour of Kevrei Tzaddikim in  and around Har Meron with R' Chani. It was a real joy discovering these treasures (the kevarim) in Eretz Yisroel. We gained such deep understanding on the impact of our tefillos and yeshuos brought by davening at the kevarim through Chanis' shiurim. I highly recommend taking the tour!"