[RBS] Thank you Bakers!! Thank you SCOTT SELTZER!! Thank you BS/RBS community!!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:43:56 IDT 2012

Melabev would like to thank all the members of the BS/RBS community who
baked delicious cakes and cookies and prepared snack bags for our gala
event today!!
Your support means everything to us and we can't thank you enough!
A tremendous yasher ko'ach to Scott Seltzer who shared his unbelievable
talent with the Melabev Seniors and the entire community!
Scott, we truly appreciate your support and generosity!!
Thanks to Ronnie Miller for being a terrific emcee and to Sue Robins for
photographing the event!!
Thank you all for coming to the juggle show and congratulations to all the
raffle prize winners!
Shabbat shalom,
Shoshana Lichtman, Director,
Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh,