[RBS] Do you have a 14-15 year old son who finds the Israeli Yeshiva system challenging??

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at 013net.net
Thu Aug 23 23:51:19 IDT 2012

All of us know some families with teenage boys for whom the typical Israeli
learning environment is not stimulating or that learning in Hebrew or
culturally  is quite challenging.  After having 3 successful years with one
population, due to many  requests by parents, A.C.E. is branching out to
another type of student.  The program will combine Torah, Secular skills and
wilderness programming.  We are based in Israel on a small secluded Moshav,
offering our students a safe environment to grow.

	We are accepting a limited number of 14-15 year olds who  are
"regular" boys who just find the Hebrew System challenging.

      Our aim is to foster a love and pride for Torah, Israel and the Jewish
people, while building essential tools for success in life.  All of our
programs have been carefully developed by professionals in various fields to
fuse an excellent Torah and secular education with personal growth, focusing
on building confidence, self-esteem,  teamwork, leadership skills,
appreciation, as well as developing realistic goals and achieving them,
controlling anger, and identification of and working on personal strengths
and weaknesses.

-Interactive Limudei Kodesh: emphasis on discussion of relevant topics
focusing on personal growth, relationships, and hashkafa,
- Secular Studies: Guided preparation for an American High School Diploma
through personal tutors.
-Wilderness Education: The  highlight of our program, an intense and
challenging weekly hike crisscrossing Israel's major and popular trails as
well as "off the beaten track".
-Krav Maga: Martial Arts and Exercise twice weekly taught by renowned
expert.
-Chessed: Playing music, delivering gifts, and performing services for the
sick, elderly, and victims of terror.
-Craftsmanship: Learning useful trades working with wood, metal, and cement.
Also includes renovations, plumbing, painting, demolition, and building
furniture.
-Extra Curricular: Cooking Chug, Inspirational Speakers, Poland Trip,
Concerts, Shabbatons, Seminars, Oneg and Tisch.
-Therapeutic Services: Guidance and counseling from professionals for those
who need extra support to succeed.

Dormitory with all meals provided.
Facilitating learning with "hands on experience" and exploration.

For More Information, contact me at 052-892-1548 or alterk at 014.net.il
Tizku L'Mitzvos.

Kol tuv,

Alter Klein