[RBS] Golan and HOT reception?

Rafi and Shifra Goldmeier goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:51:08 IDT 2012

I know the question has been asked about a million and a half times, but
the answer has never been posted publicly (that I am aware of). So, I am
asking again.

If there is anybody who has switched mobile providers to either Golan or
Hot Mobile, I would like to know how reception is around RBS...

When I was with orange I had lousy reception in much of the area, and
with pelephone it has been much better. I want to switch to one of the
above, but I dont want to go back to the days of lousy reception...

Kol tuv
Rafi Goldmeier

--
---------