[RBS] Looking to rent apartment for May + June 2013

Mordechai Helfand mordechai1818 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 09:32:22 IDT 2012

Hi,

I am looking to rent a two bedroom apartment for my parents who plan on visiting for two months. The dates are around April 21 through June 23 (the dates are flexible).

Preferred area is around the streets Maor, Besor, Refaim, and Dolev.

I'm interested in both guest rentals and non-guest apartments of owners who are returning to Chutz Laaretz after Pesach.

If you have relevant information, please email me with apartment details (what is included in the rental, like dishes, appliances, TV/Internet, air conditioning), and the cost.

Thank you,
Mordechai Helfand
mordechai1818 at yahoo.com

RBS A resident