[RBS] Looking for electrician, shower door guy, AC person in BS/RBS area

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 13:25:03 IDT 2012

       I need the names of electricians, shower door installers, and AC
people to get things done in this apartment. Please send names you have
personally worked with and can tell me whether you would highly
recommend them or don't even look at their ad. If electricians, AC guys,
and shower door guys personally respond to this request, please furnish