[RBS] Robin's clothing CLEARANCE! Buy two get one!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:27:29 IDT 2012

The last time Robin had her sale here in RBS, I posted it - and lots of
people told me they had never gone before but went because of my email.

AND a lot said it sounded great, but they missed it.

SO - you're in luck, because it's back!

7-10 PM Tuesday, August 28
6:45-9:45 PM Wednesday, August 29
Where: (NEW) Nachal Nachshon 1/11 (that's one flight down)

Why: oh, wow, where to start. Robin picks out all the good stuff that Old
Navy, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen (etc) has to offer, and brings it in.
Tons of shirts - button downs and t-shirts and dressy and plain and
everything, light weight sweaters, the ubiquitous hooded shirts and
sweatshirts that seem to be regulation wear for anyone under thirty*, and
some denim and other skirts too. She also has the full range of sizes -
from X-smalls to XXL's. And she has TONS of variety - the last time, there
were easily fifty different styles of shirt - and I may be underestimating.

Lots of friends of mine told me they bought loads of stuff for their
teenaged daughters there - and for themselves too. When I went, my biggest
problem was picking just ONE thing to buy.

AND it's BUY TWO ITEMS, GET ONE FREE!

Cash only. Sorry, no checks. Have fun!

-Miriam

*item: I am not under 30