[RBS] New Book release and melave malka this week

Labinsky Family labinsk1 at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 28 17:04:30 IDT 2012

I'm happy to announce the release of my new book "A Financial Guide to
Aliyah and Life in Israel", covering the myriad of financial issues
confronting the new and veteran Oleh.
It spans a range of financial issues, from pre-Aliyah (creating a financial
plan, real estate decisions, asset management, etc.) to post-Aliyah
(employment benefits, banking, living on a budget, tax planning and more).

To celebrate its release and express my hakarat hatov, I am hosting an
informal book launch/melave malka, this Motzai Shabbos (Ki Teitzei) from
9:30pm at my home, 22/2 Nachal Lachish.
And of course, books will be available at a discount to everyone!

For more information about the book see
http://labinsky.com/background/book-store/

I've also started an new financial blog for The Times of Israel, Israel's
newest on-line English daily 'newspaper'.  Check it out at
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/financial-procrastination-an-israeli-obsessio
n/

kol tuv,

Baruch (Brent) Labinsky
Financial Planner/Investment Manager

My new book, "A Financial Guide to Aliyah and Life in Israel" - was just
released!
Available at www.labinsky.com/

Labinsky Financial
Personalized Solutions for Managing the Complexities of Wealth
972 (0) 2 991 0029  office
972 (0) 52 762 6830 Mobile
baruch at labinsky.com