[RBS] Please Help Single Mother in RBSA Undergoing Financial Crisis!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 22:08:10 IDT 2012

Dear Friends of Our Wonderful Community:
I was just contacted by a single mother of 7 in RBSA regarding her disastrous financial situation. She works a full job and does what she can to make ends meet, but with a house full of teens and no child support, it is impossible to manage.
If you have any tzedakah or maser money you could put aside for her, please be in touch with me.
Tizke Lemitzvos!

Shoshana Lepon
02-992-4046
054-842-4019