[RBS] NEW OLIM...Interested in Ulpan 2 hours a day?

davidickowicz davidickowicz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:45:31 IDT 2012

I spoke with someone at the misrad ha'klita in BS who informed me that if we can get a group of about 20 people, they will provide an ulpan teacher to fit (almost) any schedule.
Is anyone interested in Ulpan 2 hours a day (instead of the traditional 5) which will last a full calendar year (instead of 5 months)?  Please email me back if this interests you and we can work out exact # of hours, time of day, and days of week (does not have to be a committment).

Thanks,
david, RBS-A Resident