[RBS] Elul - doing the work

Beverly Chimes bev1 at sfm.co.il
Wed Aug 29 11:30:57 IDT 2012

Elul – What's going to be this year?

The summer is over. The kids are back in school. Most moms are feeling a
little worn out and need some "me" time.

Being Elul this is the perfect time to reflect what has been and more
importantly what picture you want to paint from now? How do you envision
the year to come? What do you want to hear happening in your home? In
your relationships? In your life? In your career?

Life Coaching is a fantastic opportunity to take the time, stop for an
hour a week and look at your quality of life and how to make it even better!

I have had the privilege of working with many women and have seen them
make awesome changes (from the laundry to career choices).

You can start making your changes now.
For an appointment call me on 0545 740 614

Beverly Chimes

--
Certified Life Coach
"From Surviving to Thriving"