[RBS] New to the Neighborhood? Check This Out!

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Info Line info2 at btya.org
Wed Aug 29 09:02:51 IDT 2012

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham
invites newcomers to our annual

NEWCOMER SHABBOS

This Shabbos (Sep 1), including:

. Special drasha by the Rav
. Deluxe Seuda Shlishis (for men), after 6 PM Mincha
. Melave Malka (for women) at the Bernstein's, Ayalon 9/8 at 9 PM

Come meet fellow new (and old) olim as we share in the z'chus of living in
Eretz Yisroel.

Shacharis: 7:55
Mincha:      6:00

For more information, call the Ghermans 992-4533 or (054)842-4871

---

Kehillas BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, Shlit"a, is located
at Nachal Refaim 34, corner of Nachal Luz.
To learn more about our Kehilla, or to hear shiurim given, visit our web
page at www.btya.org.