[RBS] Rav Levi Sudri's Tanach group

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:38:02 IDT 2012

Our 10 year old  is going back for another year of Tanachת  as taught,
sung and acted out with Rav Levi Sudri, sundays at 5pm
the group is kids of elementary school age, learning lots and lot of
Tanach, as well as Hebrew vocabulary, history, geography, nature and
science

this sunday, the group is open for anyone wanting to try it out for free.
it takes place in a beautiful renovated mahsan in the parking lot of Dolev 11.

Rav Levi also sells discs of songs and dvds of "skits" of sippurei Tanach
check out his website
 http://www.levisudri.com/

ps - we'll be happy yo walk-pool / carpool with others from nahal
shimshon / sungardens