[RBS] Ben & Jerry's (Ice Cream & Sorbet) 5 Liter Tubs for sale New! -Same day Pickup !

jewishman88 jewishman88 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 11:42:30 IDT 2012

Ben & Jerry's (Ice Cream & Sharon's Sorbet) 5 Liter Tubs for sale!!!! It will be Delivered to Your Home on Thursday nights or Fridays for a special holiday introductory price of 125 shekel.

NEW! Certain flavors are available for same day pickup , please see our website for the flavors highlighted in blue.

Many of the flavors are Chalav Yisrael.

All Flavors are OU Certified, Certain Flavors and All Sorbet is Badatz Belz(see our website for more details).

Orders must be placed before Tuesday(9/4) 11:30 AM

Payment Upon Delivery.

To order please visit our website at http://www.icecreamisrael.com or email icecreamrbs at gmail.com