[RBS] In light of the incident in Sde Avraham, Womens Krav Maga now forming in Beit Shemesh

Joshua Weinstein estzvi1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 19:51:35 IST 2012

A woman trained in Krav Maga fought off an armed terrorist in Sde Avraham
last Monday,  saving her life and the lives of her children. Here is her story:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162588#.ULTeAZa-rsh.facebook

Because of this recent incident, a WOMENS ONLY KRAV MAGA CLASS  is now forming in
Beit Shemesh.
We are looking to form two classes, one in the morning and one in the evening.
Please respond back as to what day and time would be best for you. Once we
have enough people respond, we will get back to you with a class schedule.

Krav Maga, "So that one may walk in peace..."

Rachel Weinstein