[RBS] DONUTS! Donuts! Saidels Donuts Are Back!!!!

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 20:42:20 IST 2012

Channukah is approaching and it's donuts time of the year again. Saidels Bakery is back with a completely new line of fresh choices, in addition to our popular favourites.

Saidels donuts are the healthiest you can get. If the toss up is between a salad and a donut, go for the salad, but if you are going to eat a donut anyway ......
Saidels donuts contain 10% organic whole wheat flour, we use only canola oil and the donuts contain no preservatives or additives of any kind.

If you really want to get healthy, try our new 100% SPELT DONUT with honey and cinnamon.

The old favourites -

Chocolate glaze
Chocolate with sprinkles
Vanilla frosting
Vanilla with sprinkles
Boston cream

The newbies -

Toffee crunch
French nougat
Chocoholic’s choice
Chalva delight
Blueberry crumble
Delicatesse sufganiya (jelly donut)
100% Spelt honey & cinnamon

Our website contains photos of all our donuts.

We have a wide selection of challahs, bagels, cookies, apple pies and health breads including 100% whole wheat, Spelt, Russian Rye and our famous Rambam bread (http://rambambread.com).

This and more at our unique small family bakery. Visit our website at http://saidels.com and read more about our unique process and our special brick oven.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:45-15:15

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222