[RBS] IKEA on Monday morning

Sora Deetza soradeetza at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 22:50:13 IST 2012

     I plan, be"H, to go to IKEA in Rishon on Monday morning.
   I also plan to send a mishloach-so you can send yours along too
   (for your share of the fee if I am not charged the flat fee.
they charge either a flat fee or 5%, whichever is higher)

   If you have small items you would like me to bring back for you you can
   email me by 9 am Monday morning
   or sms me (you know where to find my cell number)
   If these are items that are not on the shelf, that I need
   to have brought to me I am going to charge NIS 25 per item

   kol tuv
   -Sora Deetza Spigelman