[RBS] AngloProtekzia

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Dec 2 23:21:34 IST 2012

Seems to be every immigrant's dream - someone who'll go to bat for us to
prevent the potential for - hmm, what's the polite word for "rip-off?"
AngloProtekzia is your address to save you from being a 'friar'.

In their own words:

Since its inception, AngloProtekzia has saved its clients hundreds of
thousands of shekels.

AngloProtekzia renegotiates your bills (landline, internet, cellphone,
cable, Jerusalem Post, Mei Eden/Neviyot) and always gets the lowest price;
and in some instances, prices not available to an individual.

If we do not save you money, you do not pay us one Agurah.

To read more about our business, please refer to the recent
<http://www.jpost.com/Features/InThespotlight/Article.aspx?id=290168>
Jerusalem Post article .

Our latest successes include:

.       Our cost saving measures netted a family a 12,000 NIS,

.       We discovered that a client was paying two companies for internet
tashtit, unnecessarily paying 100NIS/month for the last 6 years.

.       We intervened on behalf of a single Mom who had trouble feeding her
children because she was not getting the Bituach Leumi benefits to which she
was entitled. After discovering the root of the problem and fixing the
administrative snafu, our client received her benefits and payment for the
last three years, retroactively (our proudest moment to date)

If you are interested in joining the AngloProtekzia family, please download
and complete the two easy forms (see links below) and either fax them to
153-8-995-3030 or scan and e-mail them back to
<mailto:moshe at angloprotekzia.com> moshe at angloprotekzia.com.

Additionally, especially for new immigrants and not-yet-fluent Hebrew
speakers, AngloProtekzia is able to order all your services (landline,
internet, cable, Jerusalem Post, Mei Eden/Neviyot) and schedule your
installation dates, if applicable.  We get the best rates available and in
some instances we get deals unavailable to an individual (we have VIP status
with most service providers.)  Additionally, we get discounted installation
rates.

You can always call us, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at 08-995-3030 and we
would be more than happy to do an intake over the phone.

Moshe Fuld

Fax: 153-8-995-3030

 <http://angloprotekzia.com/why-angloprotekzia-how-it-works/>
http://angloprotekzia.com/why-angloprotekzia-how-it-work

I personally know Moshe Fuld and can vouch for his abilities to get the job
done.  At no extra cost to you, kindly let him know you got the referral
from me.

B'hatzlacha!

~Rivka Ester Rothstein