[RBS] Public Service Announcement - Michrazim for MishKaFaYim - RELEASED!

Larry P p.larry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 01:40:14 IST 2012

To the members of of our community in RBS:

For those of you who are looking to purchase a well designed home in RBSA
and have yet to find such an apartment and/or find such a home at the right
price, I am pleased to advise that the Israel Lands Authority today
released the first phase of the projects to be developed in the area
adjacent to Nahar HaYarden in RBSA known as HaMishKaFaYim.  I encourage any
family who lives here at present and who wishes to remain in RBSA in this
area of our neighborhood, to strongly consider and weigh the benefits to
join a buyers group to bid, acquire and develop one or more of the land
parcels currently up for tender.  This is the last opportunity to buy into
and control  a new project in RBSA and I have stated many many times that
waiting for a developer-builder to buy the land first and then sell
whatever apartment he designs to sell to you at the highest price possible,
will leave a discerning Anglo with "slim pickings" at best when it comes
time to buy.  I encourage you to speak to your friends and neighbors whom
you know may be interested and financially able to acquire an apartment, of
any size, to band together, and form a group, for that is your best and
last chance to winj and design a proper home in RBSA.  Join any group you
like or form you own  (yet be sure it is being run professionally, is well
financed, and that is in your collective best interests for the project to
actually get built).......chaval to miss this opportunity ...... and much
hatzlacha to all of you who join in this important final stage of
developing RBSA.

Eliyahu Pinczower

This communication (and any attachments) is directed in confidence to the
addressee(s) listed above, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or
used. The contents of this communication may also be subject to
lawyer-client privilege, and all rights to that privilege are expressly
claimed and not waived. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone and delete this
communication (and any attachments) without making a copy. Thank you.