[RBS] Careful of new Arnona meterage

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:42:55 IST 2012

I recently received new "measurements" of our home from the Arnona office.
There were 3 mistakes amounting to well over 1,000 shekel (and tens of
thousands over the years).

When I went to the Arnona office, I was pleasantly surprised by their
efficiency.
However, I was also unpleasantly surprised to realize that they knew
of the problem(s), but were not going out to correct them themselves,
but waiting for people to come in and complain!

The 3 mistakes by me were all related to machsanim, Soooo..... check that

+ All the property listed is yours
+ They have allocated Machsan space as machsan space, not living
+ That they don't list Machsan space twice (old listing not removed) -
this particular issue they were *super* aware of :-(

Kol Tuv,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com