[RBS] Esther Musical this Thursday- who's interested?

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 22:06:38 IST 2012

Re the message below
If at least 20 women contact me by Tuesday night by mail or my cell phone- i will organize a bus
thanks
yehudis
From: The Jerenbergs <batyai100 at 013.net>
To: RBS LIST <rbs at cs.huji.ac.il>, list at shemesh.co.il
Subject: [BS/RBS list] Anyone willing to arrange another bus to the
    Esther    play?
Hi,
The Gush Etzion ladies have added another 2 shows of Esther, December 9th
and 27th. I can wholeheartedly recommend it as being a wonderful musical -
but since I went already, someone else would have to arrange a bus from
R/BS.

If anyone is interested in taking on this not-very-big task, please be in
touch with Hadasa Lapidus (hadasalap at yahoo.com), 054-944-8249.

I will be happy to give the one who volunteers all my "tips" from when I
went on Nov. 22nd with a busload of very satisfied women and girls. You will
be "mezaka et harabim"!

Batya Jerenberg

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel: