[RBS] psa: Olla! is awesome!

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 5 09:47:06 IST 2012

We just went out last night to Olla, right across from the Neimi mall, next
door to Pizza Hut, and I have to say, the experience was amazing. Their menu
is very upscale (pizzas, wraps, fish, sandwiches, sides, salads, but more
gourmet than some of the other Chalavi places we've been to), but their
prices are reasonable and their portions are very generous. Everything was
delish, nice ambiance, great service, and their dessert.yum! It has a Badatz
Beit Yosef, Chalavi. So nice to try something new and have it be really
wonderful, and we also appreciate that they became Mehadrin.