[RBS] You or Your Daughter a FaceBook Guru? Win 500 NIS!

Studio Jo ZUMBA Fitness for Women & Girls studiojorbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:54:04 IST 2012

Win 500 NIS or 6 months of FREE Zumba!!!

Have you seen the 2 Superbusses with the "Zumba with Jo" ad? *

1. Take (or draw) a picture of the bus with the ad.

2. Post the picture to http://www.facebook.com/ZumbawithJoBeitShemesh.

3. Get your friends to LIKE the page AND your picture- they MUST like both.

4. Whoever gets the most double-likes, WINS!

We will announce the winner at our GRAND Zumba Chanukah party (Motzaei
Shabbos December 8th, at Moshav Zecharia.)

Minimum number of 50 likes required! Contest ends December 7th. Winner need
not be present to win, but why miss it?

* If you haven't seen the busses with the ad, see here and draw your own:
http://www.facebook.com/ZumbawithJoBeitShemesh