[RBS] Happy Hanukkah

BaruchHaba.com info at baruchhaba.com
Thu Dec 6 12:15:35 IST 2012

[1][2]

[3]

List your property [4]for free and take advantage of the holidays!  Travelers
will soon see:

[5][jpeg]

Exciting news as we approach Hanukkah - Great savings for travelers!

Visit NOW to find accommodation under [6]Vacation Rentals on our menu.

And, Launching soon:

1. New Home Page: Shown above. Quickly find dream vacation rentals at great
prices!

2. New Hotels Website:  set to launch in less than two weeks!

This state of the art system will allow:
*  on line booking with a price comparison feature - instantly see what
competitors such as Booking.com charge for the same room.

Book in confidence now for your next vacation knowing you have received the
lowest price guarantee. We look forward to helping you with your vacation
planning, cars, cellphones and lots of practical information.

[7][png]

[8]click to learn more

[9][png]

[10]Click to learn more

[11][png]

[12]Click to learn more

[13]www.Baruch Haba.com

[14][http://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Ficont.ac%2F1qlWE&text=Happy+Hanukkah&via=baruchhaba1][15][http://www.icontact-archive.com/MTSxZdk2o5cDqTm1C7ZcEOltiL9r4qRK?w=4#fblike][16][http://www.icontact-archive.com/MTSxZdk2o5cDqTm1C7ZcEOltiL9r4qRK?w=4#linkedinshare]   Share the savings - tell
friends about our great services!

Contact us for affiliate & business inquiries:

info at BaruchHaba.com   +972(0)774-121-131