[RBS] Want to have a REAL Impact on the Knesset?

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:41:52 IST 2012

Registering with a political party is the way to have the MOST impact on the
Knesset list.

It is a known fact that the people who have the most influence on who gets
into the Knesset, are the small percentage of the Israeli population that
belong to a party, and who vote in the party primaries.

I, for example, am a member of the Likud, and of the 12 people that I voted
for in the primaries, at least 8 of them are going to be IN THE KNESSET (and
most likely will be part of the government, too).

If you are a member of another party...how many of your primaries top picks
are going to FOR SURE be in the Knesset? Maybe 1, or none?

To register for the Likud, I recommend using the Feiglin web site:
https://fs8.formsite.com/feiglin/likud99/secure_index.html. The advantage to
this site is that your phone numbers will NOT BE GIVEN TO THE LIKUD (so you
won't get hundreds of SMS messages).

Or, if you want, you can use the Likud's site:
https://likud.org.il/%D7%94%D7%AA%D7%A4%D7%A7%D7%93%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%9C%D7%9C
%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%93/%D7%98%D7%95%D7%A4%D7%A1-%D7%94%D7%AA%D7%A4%D7%A7%D
7%93%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%96%D7%95%D7%92%D7%99-%D7%9C%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%
93

It doesn't make a difference to me which one you use, but don't delay. It's
96 NIS, once a year, per couple, to register.

In the Likud, you can also chose the head of the party...and chances are
pretty darn good that this person will be the Prime Minister, too.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"The Land is Very, Very Good"