[RBS] Feeling like a Dreidel? I have a Chanuka Surprise for you! / Ellen Segal, Life Coach

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 9 21:10:39 IST 2012

Are you spinning in circles with the feeling you aren't controlling the
spin?
Have you spun yourself into a rut? Do you ask yourself if this is "it"?
Let's talk. Free strategy session for the first five people who contact me.
(Sessions can be scheduled after Chanukah.)
Chanuka Sameach!
Ellen Segal

"Yes, You Can!" Coaching
Because the power you seek is within you
+972-2-999-3110
ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
www.ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Check out "Yes, You Can!" Coaching on Facebook
Member of Israel Coaching Association