[RBS] Baruch Haba-best deals on cars, phones and hotels in Israel

baruch.haba1 baruch.haba1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 10:47:36 IST 2012

Baruch Haba.com vacation planning in Israel, provides comprehensive
services to tourists. We have now launched our vacation property listing
sign up.  It's free!  One easy form and you're done - here
<http://baruchhaba.bizodo.com/f/8nk28P> .    LIVE property listing
example here
<http://baruchhaba.com/en/mag/article/Luxurious-Furnished-2-Bdrm-Apt-Wit\
h-Garden-In-Talbieh/259> .  Want help?  Connect call Gail 052 838 2441
or Shani (0)548 083320.  We also provide free phones to YOUR guests with
every booking – a great 21 day plan – details here.
<http://baruchhaba.com/en/rental-phone-in-Israel>   Advertising campaign
has already started.

Follow us on www.facebook.com/BaruchHabaIsraelVacations
<http://www.facebook.com/BaruchHabaIsraelVacations>
&www.twitter.com/baruchhaba1 <http://www.twitter.com/baruchhaba1>  Visit
our informative travel magazine <http://baruchhaba.com/en>  showcasing
Israel as a beautiful tourist destination.