[RBS] Selling 4 brand-new wigs

Yehoshua (Jeff) & Minna Levinson jamlevinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:23:00 IST 2012

posting for a friend

Selling 4 brand-new wigs

I am selling four different wigs, 2 of which have synthetic hair and 2
are human hair blends.

The synthetic ones are brand new with the tags and made with 100%
synthetic hair. I bought them but never wore them because the color
wasn't right for me. You might need to sew in a comb at the top of
each one because they came without them.

One is straight hair, lighter and is categorized as "Peat Shifra",
meaning that the front sides are longer than the shorter back part.
The other one is darker (maybe color 4) and has wavy hair, medium to
long. The hair is not very dense. Both are 250nis each.

The human hair blend ones are also new. One comes with the tags and is
long and wavy, colour 4. I am selling it for 350nis.

The other human hair blend was styled and worn once only but it was
too short for me. This one is 300nis.

If you'd like to see pictures, please email me.

Thanks

Chana Simon davidsimon at 013.net