[RBS] A Great FREE GIFT for a Chattan VeKallah!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:03:11 IST 2012

BSD

In honor of the Luz Guest Suite reaching its 200th reservation, BH, we are
offering a free gift for Chattanim and Kallot.

Getting married during Tevet (before 11/01/13)?

Stay with us, for one night, at absolutely no charge! It's our way of being
Mesameach Chattan VeKallah!

Subject to availability (see http://www.luzguestsuite.com/calendar.html).

By building the destroyed parts of Yerushalyim, we should all be zoche to
bring the Korbanot of Rosh Chodesh, and bring about "teshuat nafsham miyad
soneh!"

Aryeh Sonnenberg
www.luzguestsuite.com
054-499-1733