[RBS] Martial Arts - for men, teens, and boys - CLASSES START THIS WEEK!

M Arts Academy m.arts.academy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 11:28:26 IST 2012

Register now! for our traditional martial arts classes for
men, teens, and boys!

Classes are based on the traditional Korean martial art of Tae Kwon Do.
Training in traditional martial arts is a proven way to learn
discipline, practice respect, improve concentration (which helps with
school work and/or job success), become more self-confident, gain
self-control, and grow emotionally while improve one's physical fitness.

Master Americus has over 30 years experience training and teaching
martial arts in the USA and Israel.
His experience includes the traditional martial arts of Tae Kwon Do,
Hap Ki Do, Han Guk Mu Sool, self-defense, and related areas such as
travel safety (for the tourist or business traveler), and street safety.
Master Americus has taught children and adults, and is well known
for addressing the particular needs of his students.

Class size is limited.
Classes are held in our studio in Ramat Beit Shemesh A.
Personal training and private classes are also available.

Please contact for full details:
Mordechai Americus
Master Martial Arts Instructor
m.arts.academy at gmail.org