[RBS] JOB: Sales Agents Needed

The Eisenbergs debiisac at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 16 18:44:54 IST 2012

The Community Bulletin is a 40 page full color magazine distributed 6
times a year, through direct mail, in Jerusalem and the greater area.

We have over 17,000 English Speaking subscribing families and many of our
current advertisers have been with us since our commencement, 17 years
ago.

We are looking for sales people with experience to sell advertisement in
our  publication.
The right candidate should have the following criteria:
Previous sales experience a must
Must speak clear and articulate English & Hebrew
  Strong negotiator and closer

   Excellent communication skills
   Professional selling manner both on the phone and in-person

  We are offerings all our sales agents a high commission payout on new
  accounts and eventual customer retention.

  To apply, please send your resume in English to
bulletin at netvision.net.il <mailto:bulletin at netvision.net.il>
  and include "Sales Position" in the subject line, or Call:
  ISAAC : 0522-55-99-39